2024 Men's Tuna Poling Fishing Trip #1
Dates to be advised
Experience life aboard a 1950s tuna clipper
- Scan the horizon searching for schools of SBT
- Experience the smells and sounds of the engine room
- Enjoy a night at anchor around the galley table, warmed by the AGA cooker
- Stand in the lofty pilots house amid the chatter of radios, surrounded by charts and log books of the past
- Kit up and stand in the racks, ready for the first tuna strike
- Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush!
Meals: All provided and include memorable roasts from the AGA Cooker
Equipment: All poling equipment is supplied and you can bring your own favourite rod and tackle
Where: Port Lincoln, Neptune Island.
Duration: 6 days & 5 nights
When: Arrive at Port Lincoln and go onboard for crew training. We depart for the tuna grounds, weather permitting. We'll spend the next day fishing for tuna & having a great life experience.
Anchorages are weather dependent and could include Memory & Snug Coves.
We'll return to Port Lincoln.
Availability: VERY LIMITED - 12 bunks
$2,500 for the 6 days/5 nights
10% deposit required
Includes 12 month Tacoma Preservation Society Membership.