A great way to support the preservation of the Tacoma is by joining us. You can sign up and become a member from anywhere in the world.
We will keep you up to date with the latest Tacoma news via email and you will be entitled to many member benefits including:
- 10% discount on all Tacoma merchandise
- Free entry to all come aboard days
- A newsletter twice a year to keep you up to date with the progress of on board events and preservation activities
- A membership key ring
- A standing invitation to participate in Crew Training Days (quotas apply so you’ll need to respond quickly)
- Weekly Friday restoration / preservation on board days at the vessel
- Advanced notice of on board events to allow you to plan a visit to Port Lincoln
- If you have experience in the tuna industry, you are entitled to Poler Membership. This membership is exclusively available to those men who pioneered the tuna industry in Australia and poled wild tuna in a rack. Polers have merchandise available which identifies them as very special members.
This is a fillable order form -
please fill out your details, print and then post to the address below.
Tacoma Preservation Society
PO Box 3088
If you ever need to transfer online funds to the Tacoma Preservation Society, deposit details are:
Organisation: Tacoma Preservation Society
Bank: Bank SA
Account #: 101049340
Please use your name as reference number