MFV Tacoma Masters Induction Book
Instruction to Tacoma Masters
This induction document is to be completed on the MFV Tacoma.
It is important to note that each task has a number of separate parts or components.
The book is to show that the Master has satisfactorily completed the induction.
Each component of an induction requires a separate signature.
You should also note that this induction does not have to be undertaken in the order that it appears.
Safe Ships Manual - MVF Tacoma
National Standard for Commercial Vessels - PART E Operations
Prepared by: TACOMA PRESERVATION SOCIETY
Revision dates: AUGUST 2013
This SS management plan has been prepared under the following:
- Tacoma is registered as an Historic Vessel ANMM
- The Tacoma will be manned by volunteer crew
- The potential recruitment age of the crew is 60 years and over
- Tacoma will conduct, on average, 10 days per year as B3 & B2, and 10 days as E1
- This document is to be used in conjunction with the Tacoma crew training Task Book