2023 Ladies' Tuna Poling Fishing Trip #1
February 10th to 12th 2023
Experience life aboard a 1950s tuna clipper
- Scan the horizon searching for schools of SBT
- Experience the smells and sounds of the engine room
- Enjoy a night at anchor around the galley table, warmed by the AGA cooker
- Stand in the lofty pilots house amid the chatter of radios, surrounded by charts and log books of the past
- Kit up and stand in the racks, ready for the first tuna strike
- Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush!
Meals: All provided and include memorable roasts from the AGA Cooker
Equipment: All poling equipment is supplied and you can bring your own favourite rod and tackle
Where: Port Lincoln, Neptune Island.
Duration: 3 days & 2 nights
When: Arrive at Port Lincoln and go onboard on Friday 10th February 2023 for crew training. We depart for the tuna grounds on Saturday, weather permitting. We'll spend the next day fishing for tuna & having a great life experience.
Anchorages are weather dependent and could include Memory & Snug Coves.
We'll return to Port Lincoln on Sunday 12th February 2023.
Availability: VERY LIMITED - 12 bunks
$1,000 for the 3 days/2 nights
10% deposit required
Includes 12 month Tacoma Preservation Society Membership.